Thoughts to build communion with God, community with the church and help collide with darkness

My desire is to post my thoughts with the hope that God's people can benefit from them and be prepared to work harder and and fight better. Our enjoyment of God is at stake. Father is anything but a boring, no fun, stick in the mud who wants everyone to wear a tie. He is the creator of the universe and he will blow your mind!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Here we go!

Well, here we go. I'm an avid journaler with pen and paper. I've never taken the leap into the cyber world with my thoughts because I write uncensored in the confession of my sin and spill my honest holy and fallen thoughts out to wrestle with them and fight the fight of the faith in order to keep the faith and advance the King's cause.

So, in the coming days, read at your own peril and perhaps joy and maybe growth along with me as I post follow up thoughts to Sunday morning tallks, thoughts on the week's events and maybe just some fun things that happen to encourage and challenge you while helping me express my thoughts honestly.

So read, get used to the format and post your responses.

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: